La terre tremblante

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

La terre tremblante

Post by spro »

This piece of Cajun music is haunting. Video representations are different but what drives me is the music. There is nothing without the interplay of lower drones of instruments and men singing complimented by lovely women's voices in harmony. There is something which makes some sense of this. This one thing is so cool, it struck across the world.
This was also known as part of; "In The Electric Mist" movie. At the end when people were leaving the theater and the credits were rolling.
spro

Re: La terre tremblante

Post by spro »

The lyrics are about fishers' net of men, in a different way. The innocents are consumed along the way. The spider's net, eventually ties the spider.
spro

Post by spro »

Hey it was impressive music. No exact links. It does tie up to a horrible recent event...at the receiving end. We can look at this any different ways but the common denominator was evil.
Patio

Post by Patio »

Live for the moment!
Prepare for tomorrow!
Forgive the past!
spro

Post by spro »

There were different videos accompanying the audio but Patio found the right one. In the end, we are not blaming the gaming industry or fishermen. There is more to this. We need to conduct ourselves and not become our own spider.
spro

Post by spro »

Flirt with morose and penetrating music, striking at the core. It is a door to be opened slowly. It isn't my daily diet, reaching near the end of wick. Some things still blow the door open because I didn't appreciate them before.
In the mean times; I could break down and cry over our Fallen...the Best and then younger Best. They aren't real big on dirges then or now. Ascend ascend Dearest ones into the grasp of full knowledge. Ascend you do and protect, protect
Our Valliant Knights .
There has to be more bone chilling music about life in the "Fast Lane" .
spro

Post by spro »

Update to downdate. There is super chilling music accompanying life in the "Fast" lanes of protection and pre offensive Action. What is "offensive"? I'll mention the other thing about huge massacre in Las Vegas. Still buried now for a reason. Paddock was in position but no reason to do this by even fake news. We don't yet know but one thing is certain. A big rap concert was happening just earlier. If 'he" was shooting into that one, cities would have been burning. There is much we don't see and by that, the unseen stinks.
spro

Post by spro »

So we have a new year. So much on the plates for reasons. Can't get back there now due to overload. Doesn't it seem like that happens often ( when you become older) We've seen this before. They unleash another Damical sword to fragment and obstruct the effort.