OT creative language

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

Re: OT creative language

Post by spro »

May be too early to reply. Ed. You have the heart to do this and many more people should. Be prepared for the onslaught of sticky labels and things. It actually diminishes an ordinary way of contributions. Over the phone or by check, it gets around . We have to do that which is correct. We don't need coins or stamps in a request. Fisher House doesn't do that. They don't badger you during the same week you contributed.
spro

Re: OT creative language

Post by spro »

I think we've seen enough to not mention. Really though, why does one charity send me another calculator and pen when I just contributed ? It is and has been this way too long. Too long is the package and upsets me. My mail service sticks it in, holding the lid open. Many days this causes a whirlwind effect, to where all my bills and important stuff blows down the road. I stepped on one of the older ones and the cheap pen cracked. It sounded like stepping on a cicada. Those bug eyed creatures drone on and on and it shouldn't be this way with charities.