out of the blue Big Dave

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

b4autodark

Re: out of the blue Big Dave

Post by b4autodark »

I miss his goat stories and the lawn mower saga. RIP Dave.
spro

Post by spro »

It is wonderful to share the experiences' . I will take a trek and the whole time, he was there for us.
reggie_obe

Post by reggie_obe »

Kind of sad.
The guy had a lot of knowledge, shared it with many, had an awful lot on his plate and when he passed, not one word of reaching out to help the survivors. Must be two, three, dozen guys living within an hours drive or so of his homestead. Not even a pass the hat collection for expenses.
spro

Post by spro »

The money would go to those who didn't further help him.
I lost or let's say close friends Died from complications of this virus. It started in 2019 and the flu shot suppressed it. Ugly virus continues with damage in many ways. Think you're over but you're not. This is a horrible concocted weapon or let's say it is a normal thing.
After all these thousands of deaths across the world, there is no hall of martyrs. They said it shouldn't be released and one by one, sacrificed themselves to the unknown altar. Like it never happened.
Last edited by Harold_V on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to remove vulgar term
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Clean up your language, spro.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.