Getting password reset

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

TomB

Getting password reset

Post by TomB » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am

I have always kept my password in the MS archive and it gets filled in automatically. I decided to change browsers from MS Edge to Firefox and Firefox does not read the old archive. Everything is going better except I don't remember my Home Machinist password. I've tried to use the forgot PW feature but I get no response. That may be because I've never updated my email address and the one I may have used years ago is tied to another address from which I've move and since forgot. What's the best next step? I can still use my old browser but don't know what to change on the site to facilitate the new browser.

Tom

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: Getting password reset

Post by Marty_Escarcega » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Tom, please PM (Private Message) me your correct email address. I sent you an email with the email address we had on file. You are correct, it bounced so you changed email addresses but did not update it in your User Control Panel. You can do this yourself by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on User Control Panel. THEN click on the PROFILE TAB, then along the left, click on EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Change your email address there.

Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"