Picture Upload Question

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

doogdoog

Picture Upload Question

Post by doogdoog » Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:27 pm

Aloha, how do you upload a picture to this forum?? Do I just click on the Browse and select the files?

Mahalo,
Howard [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/confused.gif"%20alt="[/img]

Scott

Re: Picture Upload Question

Post by Scott » Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:10 pm

Howard, try posting you tech questions in the software,and questions,and answers forum.Marty will clue you in.I haven't posted any pictures so I am of no help.
Thanks,Scott

GeorgeGaskill

Make the picture an attachment to ...

Post by GeorgeGaskill » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:05 am

your post and make sure your post is posted as "using UBBCode", "using HTML", or "using HTML and UBBCode.". After posting, view your attachment by clicking the Attachment link; the link should end with the image type (e.g., .jpg or .gif.) Note or right click the picture's url in the location/address box in the button bar at the top of the picture's window. Go back and edit your post and add the url to the text as appropriate (typically at the top or bottom of the post) and repost. The image will be present even in the preview.

doogdoog

Re: Make the picture an attachment to ...

Post by doogdoog » Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:31 pm

Aloha George, how do you make the picture an attachment? I looked at my picture files
and they are .tif and somehow I need to change them to jpg or gif. When you take pictures
with your digital camera and load them to your computers software, are they jpg files
when you save them? TIA

Mahalo,
Howard [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/confused.gif"%20alt="[/img]

Cliff

Re: Make the picture an attachment to ...

Post by Cliff » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:58 pm

I'm not George, by my Sony uses a memory stick and stores pics as .jpg files.

I use Corel PhotoSmart and that has the ability to convert from one common file standard to another.

== Cliff