Welcome Aboard!

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Welcome Aboard!

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Welcome folks, I see many already seem like veterans with the new site! Excellent!
I know the registration process might be a little frustrating, just remember to click REMEMBER ME (or something similiar) when you log in so it remembers you on the next visit.

If you haven't had a chance to do so, go to the top of the page and click MY HOME fill out your profiles as much as you want to. At least the State/City Province.

You may also edit your preferences. You can change the way the page looks to YOU!
Tinker with the different Style Sheets Find the one you like most.

Have fun with it.

If anyone has any trouble logging in OR would like to start over just email me directly and I will delete you and you can start again.

Very Excited to see so many getting so accustomed to the new software.

IF ANY of you are having problems with the site software or have any questions at all, PLEASE post here. Hopefully you can help each other out. If you prefer, you may email me directly. escarcega@cox.net

Be sure to scan this area, the neatest new feature to this software is the ability to UPLOAD attachments, after you type the body of your message you will be given the opportunity to upload an attachment. If you choose, it will allow you to BROWSE YOUR computer to find the file. A photo of a project, machine or shop if you choose. No more having to upload to your Webspace on your Internet Provider's system. Mike Dorin has allocated disk space for pictures/attachments. Test it out here in this forum. Play with it figure it out.

You can also EDIT your Messages including Deleting them for up to 72 hours after posting them!

Home Machinist! Welcomes the Live Steamers!

Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"