Poster stats and moving up

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Harold_V

Re: Poster stats and moving up

Post by Harold_V »

Hey gezr,

In my particular case, I'm so damned long winded I could easily achieve the rating of a pro almost instantly. I wasn't concerned about me and my rating.

My real concern was if readers put any stock in the titles. There are some that have exceptional information but post very infrequently. It would be a shame for the reader to look at this person's information then dismiss it because he was classified as a chip sweeper.

I think it really helped when Jacin and I talked about it. I take things way too seriously and need to learn to lighten up. I realize that for the most part, these guys do this for fun. I did it for a living and had little wiggle room, so I got very serious about the work. Now I have to learn to enjoy it instead of worry about it.

The most significant thing is that the readers seem to be able to see the difference in those that know from those that don't. I'm pretty cool with it now. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img]

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Hanz

Become a Maste Machinist overnight!

Post by Hanz »

Harold, here's how you can become a 'Master Machinist' overnight-

Set up your Ebay autoposter with this URL, wake up in the morning, and Voila! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img]
[url=http://www.hanzenginehouse.com]www.hanzenginehouse.com[/url]
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: Poster stats and moving up

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Ah, don't worry about the stats, They are in jest and fun. Mean nothing. It was part of the software, I chose the titles better than the try ones they had. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Yea, Graemlins are really Gremlins. Instant Graemlins let you put them in the message as you go, just choose the one that suites the mood! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/wink.gif"%20alt="[/img]
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: Become a Maste Machinist overnight!

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Clink! Is that you! Where have you been [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Shultzy
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
Hanz

Re: Become a Master Machinist overnight!

Post by Hanz »

I'm here now...didn't get the VIP early invite! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/wink.gif"%20alt="[/img]
[url=http://www.hanzenginehouse.com]www.hanzenginehouse.com[/url]