HTML code

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

jutz

HTML code

Post by jutz »

I want to use HTML in a post. I set in my profile to turn HTML on and BBCode off but when I attempt to post, it says HTML is OFF and BBCode is ON (although the Disable BBCode in this post box is checked so I assume it isn't really on). I use HTML frequently and really don't want to expend the effort to get used to a coding system which I never use anywhere else. How do I get this system to let me use HTML?
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: HTML code

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

jutz wrote:I want to use HTML in a post. I set in my profile to turn HTML on and BBCode off but when I attempt to post, it says HTML is OFF and BBCode is ON (although the Disable BBCode in this post box is checked so I assume it isn't really on). I use HTML frequently and really don't want to expend the effort to get used to a coding system which I never use anywhere else. How do I get this system to let me use HTML?
You should be able to post in HTML. If it becomes a problem, we may have to disable it but we'll give it a try.
Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: HTML code

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

jutz wrote:I want to use HTML in a post. I set in my profile to turn HTML on and BBCode off but when I attempt to post, it says HTML is OFF and BBCode is ON (although the Disable BBCode in this post box is checked so I assume it isn't really on). I use HTML frequently and really don't want to expend the effort to get used to a coding system which I never use anywhere else. How do I get this system to let me use HTML?
You should be able to post in HTML. If it becomes a problem, we may have to disable it but we'll give it a try.
Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"