Test drive of new software

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Harold_V

Test drive of new software

Post by Harold_V »

Having looked around for several minutes now, I'm getting a feel for the potential of the new software. I particularly like the ability to sort by subject matter. There are times when a specific subject may be on one's mind. This setup appears to save considerable time when searching for general information pertaining to the subject.

My past experience with a board similar in nature is that there are those that will use the board for casual conversation, and while it may be a source of irritation for some, I think it is a necessary part of participation for many, so this provides for those folks without causing a busy person to dig through endless posts that are of no concern to him/her.

So far I give this a thumbs up!

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Michael_Az

Re: Test drive of new software

Post by Michael_Az »

I agree Harold, after a couple days here, I love the new site. The old site is very slow for me somehow. This site is fast and seems better organized. Good work fellows!
Michael
Saimp 2 HP 10 X 44 mill, #2 Cin Horz Mill, Cholchester 13" lathe, LeBlond 15" Dual Drive.