Offsite Links

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

ctwo

Offsite Links

Post by ctwo »

I wonder if there is a board setting that will open a new browser window or tab when clicking links? I find myself off the board often. It's really bad when I go off to another BB and don't quite notice right away... :arrow:
Standards are so important that everyone must have their own...
To measure is to know - Lord Kelvin
Disclaimer: I'm just a guy with a few machines...
GlennW

Re: Offsite Links

Post by GlennW »

Try right clicking on the link. Mine gives an option to open the link in a new tab.
Glenn

Operating machines is perfectly safe......until you forget how dangerous it really is!
Comstock-Friend

Post by Comstock-Friend »

On PM a link always takes you to a new window, On the Home Machinist it would be nice to select "always open link in new window" without having to right click every time...

John
Jtrain

Post by Jtrain »

Pressing the mouse scroll wheel opens a link in another tab.
John
redneckalbertan

Post by redneckalbertan »

Comstock-Friend wrote:On PM a link always takes you to a new window, On the Home Machinist it would be nice to select "always open link in new window" without having to right click every time...

John
You may be able to adjust the settings of your browser to always open hyper links in a new tab when clicking on them. That will be in the settings of your internet browser.