Emco Turn 365 CNC for sale

Buying, selling, trading and for giving away Items of interest to the Home Machinist Community. (Non-Commercial Only) *PLEASE BE SURE TO LIST CONTACT INFORMATION AND LOCATION OF ITEM*

Moderator: Harold_V

212steamer

Emco Turn 365 CNC for sale

Post by 212steamer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Gentlemen and Ladies.
I am the Lab Instructor at Kent State University in Kent Ohio. I have been charged with the sale of a CNC lathe. The only reason I am posting on here is because this is a rare opportunity to nab a sweet machine that could easily pay for itself in less than a year. I will try to give as much info as possible here. Lots of photos available.
The only reason we are selling it is because the controller is too difficult for students to learn in a semester or two, especially with 18 in each lab. So we are replacing it with the same controller as our new Fanuc Robodrill. There is nothing wrong with this machine. Everything operates as it should. And as far as I know it has not been crashed.
Details: 2000 year built Emco Turn 365 MC. 8" main spindle, 8" sub spindle. Spindle syncronize. C and Y axis control. Live tooling. All existing tool holders included. Currently still under power so you can see it function.
Seimans controller with digital drives. Parts catcher. No chip conveyor. Coolant tank and flood system. Seimans Simulation s/w included. Buyer will be responsible for removal within 48 hours of purchase. Guestimated weight 13k lbs.
Asking $30,k.
My contact info for more photos is: mpinksto@kent.edu.
Attachments
IMG_20191010_113644.jpg
IMG_20191010_113640.jpg
IMG_20191010_113700.jpg

tome9999

Re: Emco Turn 365 CNC for sale

Post by tome9999 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:50 pm

212steamer,
I believe I am the lucky winner of the auction for this machine. I would love to ask you some questions regarding (at least) the moving of this machine. I emailed you from my business email address but figured I'd touch base here in case my email went into your spam folder...
-Tom