EMCO Maximat

This forum is dedicated to those hobbyists with the 3-in-1 metalworking machines. Mill-Drill-Lathes. Tips, techniques, modification and use of these machines is topical.

Moderator: Harold_V

willjordan

EMCO Maximat

Post by willjordan »

I have an EMCO Maximat V10 and have over the past year received a number of queries about where to ask questions. I'm now pointing folks to this forum. For the record here's a poorly lit photo of mine,
and a link to my web page devoted to it. Will's lathe page.

Any other Maximat owners out there?
grace & peace
will

[url=http://willjordan.com]Will's Web Pages[/url]
MNE_Denver

Re: EMCO Maximat

Post by MNE_Denver »

Will-

There's also a fledgeling start-up group over at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Super11UsersGroup/ where all floor model Emco owners, collectors, users, afficionados and interested people are welcome. We cover Emco, Emco-Maximat series machines including, but not limited to, V-series, Mentor series, Super 11 and Super 11CD as well as their milling attachments. All are welcome to join, participate in conversations covering buying, selling, trading, modifying, upgrading, tuning, tooling, using, locating, VFD'ing, DRO'ing , special projects and pictures of same or any Emco-related topic. In addition we have some parts lists, schematics in the files section and factory "Prufprotokoll" set-up specs from Emco as well as some pics but we're always interested in more. Would be incredibly nice if we could grow the site into "THE" source for all things Emco floor-model related.

Please feel free to stop by any time, join or recommend us as another resource for these fine machines.

Mance N. Etheredge
founder/moderator, Super 11 user's group
Dave_S

Post by Dave_S »

Hi Mance,

I got the message, "Database Unavailable" when I tried the link. Hopefully I can get through tomorrow.

The 'Attachment' shows a picture of my setup.

Dave S.
MNE_Denver

Post by MNE_Denver »

Hey Dave-

Sorry you experienced difficulty getting there. I had the same problem yesterday for an hour or so and for a few minutes the day before. Yahoo may be experiencing problems for the last couple days or may be working on some glitches. The URL I gave is valid so please keep trying.

Mance