CM L-H009 Magnum LH009 Shandong CQ9109 Owners Manual needed!

This forum is dedicated to those hobbyists with the 3-in-1 metalworking machines. Mill-Drill-Lathes. Tips, techniques, modification and use of these machines is topical.

Moderator: Harold_V

smithgar

CM L-H009 Magnum LH009 Shandong CQ9109 Owners Manual needed!

Post by smithgar »

I am new to this forum and also to machining. I just purchased a Central Machinery L-H009 3 in 1 and like many I know nothing about it. I am looking for an owners manual or service manual so I can figure out the controls and what all it will do. I am a hobbyist and will not be making anything that requires that much accuracy, space is limited, so the 3 in 1 seemed like the way to go. Also it was cheap. I have searched through the topics and replys and I see reference to manuals, but no URL to download or a place to buy them. So far, it seems that the CM L-H009, Magnum LH009 and the Shandong CQ9101 are all the same 3 in 1, but sold by different companies. If anyone has a manual that they could scan in and email or copy and fax or send through regular mail or knows of a place to download the manual I would appreciate the help. My direct email is smithgar04atcoxdotnet
Last edited by smithgar on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac.doogle

Re: CM L-H009 Magnum LH009 Shandong CQ9109 Owners Manual nee

Post by mac.doogle »

I have the HF machine you have If you still want I can make you a copy and mail it to you. Fair warning there is not much there. But you are more than welcome to it.
Everyone want's a job until they get one.
smithgar

Post by smithgar »

I will take whatever you have since I don't have anything right now. Send my your personal email address to smithgar04atcoxdotnet and I will then send you my mailing address.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Gary
Torch

Post by Torch »

Do yourself a favour and edit your post so your e-mail address is obscured. Something like smithgar04 at cox dot net. Clear e-mail addresses are automatically harvested by spammers and your e-mail address will get overrun as the address is sold and resold among them.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Torch wrote:Do yourself a favour and edit your post so your e-mail address is obscured. Something like smithgar04 at cox dot net. Clear e-mail addresses are automatically harvested by spammers and your e-mail address will get overrun as the address is sold and resold among them.
That's a good idea. As a result, I did it for him so it would be addressed as quickly as possible.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
mac.doogle

Post by mac.doogle »

That makes sense, Harold explained that to me when I made that mistake.
Everyone want's a job until they get one.