For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, gwrdriver
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Does anyone have a Superscale / Barry Hague Chicago injector they want to sell ?
If so , please PM me.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:12 am
- Location: Pueblo West, Colorado
Got a couple of Superscale 'Economy' injectors available.
- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:47 am
- Location: Florida, on the Lake Wales Ridge
I think I have 2 that were removed from a locomotive. They were to small.
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:00 pm
look up eccentric engineer might get something close but new not used
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:44 am
- Location: North of Reading PA
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm
- Location: Arizona
You might also check on the cost and availability of replacement parts for Superscale vs Eccentric Engineering.