Theoretic offering

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

PRR5406

Re: Theoretic offering

Post by PRR5406 »

Our website uses Squarespace and CC, so just enter payment as a donation.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Mike: I believe NESCO (New England Steam Corporation) has a Paypal account. I should know that for certain. Anyway, if you send me your email address I will send you what we have scanned at this time.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Just scanned a blueprint for ALCO type "B" trucks, giving measurements. Quite a collection of MEC, Guilford, and Pan Am paint scheme drawings.
Andypullen

Post by Andypullen »

I’m interested in S2 drawings. Particularly, the Blunt (Blount?) trucks.
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.
Andypullen

Post by Andypullen »

Are the drawings for the RS-11 available?

Thanks!

Andy Pullen
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.
Dick_Morris

Post by Dick_Morris »

Be careful of asking for a donation in exchange for something of value if you are a non-profit. It could get you sideways with the IRS. A receipt for a true donation should include a statement saying nothing was given in exchange for the donation.
JohnHudak

Post by JohnHudak »

I too would be interested in the RS-11 Drawings, I see that you said they were scanned, but I see no mention of any drawings on the website..?
Can you please advise?
Thanks..
John Hudak
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Contact me through newenglandsteamcorp@gmail.com .
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Just added big scan of Plymouth 0-4-0 Type ML shop switcher. All views and measurements very clearly marked.
Also Ingersoll-Rand oil-electric painting diagram, with some measurements.

newenglandsteamcorp@gmail.com
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

I wish to mention again, five scans of ALCO HH-660 are available as well. There was some interest in that design locomotive mentioned earlier.

newenglandsteamcorp@gmail.com
neanderman

Post by neanderman »

PRR5406 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:00 am As specific funding to scan the blueprints and drawings becomes available, we will have them copied. I personally believe in making all drawings readily available to everyone, precisely so we don't spend years looking and never finding.
Thank you your generous beliefs. I share them.
Ed

LeBlond Dual Drive, 15x30
US-Burke Millrite MVI
Atlas 618
Files, snips and cold chisels

Proud denizen of the former "Machine Tool Capitol of the World"
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

I appreciate that kind of support by agreement. There is no value in squirreling away knowledge. As a retired science teacher, I can only offer that we get smarter when we share, and build upon that platform.
The only donations I request are those determined by the person who is requesting the PDF. This allows us to scan more material and make it available.
Again, thank you.

-Dick