All American pressure gauges FOR SALE

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Oldengineer

All American pressure gauges FOR SALE

Post by Oldengineer »

I have 3, 200 psi, 1 1/4 inch outside diameter flanged case, All American pressure gauges for sale including the syphons. They have never been steamed. One of the cases is still polished brass, the other two have become dull due to storage. These gauges are threaded 3/16-32 N.S. Price is $120.00 each, plus postage. I will ship them in a small USPS flat rate box with a tracking number. Two or more gauges will be shipped in the same parcel for one flat shipping rate.

Also for sale are 2, US Gage 1 5/8 inch straight case 200 psi pressure gauges including the syphons. These are new and have never been steamed either. The threads are 1/8 iron pipe thread. Price is $55.00 each, plus shipping. Will ship in a small USPS flat rate box with tracking number. Again, if both gauges are shipped together one flat shipping rate will apply.

I would request payment by money order to avoid waiting for checks to clear and to ensure immediate shipment.

If you contact me through The Home Machinist, and send your email, I will respond with pictures. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to reduce the pixels to get the photos on this post. Maybe one day I will figure it out.
steamin10

Re: All American pressure gauges FOR SALE

Post by steamin10 »

I have just gone through the nightmare of getting my camera to computer functions going after a failure of my base computer.

I use Irfanview freeware program to manage my picture library. When uploaded to a picture file in windows, the pixel sizes run in the 3-4000 range. Once Irfanview is installed this is the path:

click Files
Select pic from thumbs - Dbl Cl
Pull dotted box to outline crop-Cl
click Edit -
select: crop selection- Cl
click Image- resize resample- opens sizing page. Select on right side common size 1200 x 800 pixel, or 800 x 600 pixel, - OK
File- Save as- Renumber the new thumb or add a letter ( I use 'b') - save.
Done

Go to next pic through file icon
THIS GIVES YOU A NEW PIC THAT IS SIZED TO FIT ON THE BOARD LIMITS WITHOUT DESTROYING THE ORIGINAL. AFTER POSTING, EITHER ONE CAN BE DELETED OR SAVED FOR THE FUTURE, AS THE FILE SIZE IS MARKED WITH THE THUMB.

To post on Home board: open the dialog box page, and below is a small box with 'browse' above it. click, and it will open your picture files and you have to scan for your resized pic, with the correct number, click , and its number will appear above the small box for picture notes. Write a note if needed, and click to save, and move up to 'place inline' and insert the file by lined code where you want it (by setting the cursor) in the post. 4 pics may be done per post entry.

I know its a bit confusing, I had to write the entry path down as I got off track and lost my train several times. Writing it down helps, to keep the steps right. Once you play with it a bit, it becomes easier, if not second nature.

Feel free to get back to me, if you have problems, and we will see if we can get you sorted out..
I am running a custom Gateway Pentiium 4, with dual hard drives and XP program.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
Oldengineer

Re: All American pressure gauges FOR SALE

Post by Oldengineer »

The polished All American gauge has been sold. All others remain.