New Supplier Live Steam Warehouse Pipe Fittings Available Now

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Re: New Supplier Live Steam Warehouse Pipe Fittings Available Now

Post by Steve Alley »

Patrick
I would like to see a phone contact or a web site to go to for contact. I think if you edit your post to have a way for customers to order your part you will do better. I am just commenting for you and this hobby to do better. I support what you are doing to the fullest just what to help you out. I can put you in contact with my I.T. guy and get a web site going that will have a shopping cart and take Pay Pal also. I have found this to be the most important thing to have. Also every costumer has commented that its easy and very friendly to use. My sales have increase from this. Could not be with out it. Call me at 775-782-3800 Just helping out You and the hobby.

Steve Alley
utahwestie

Post by utahwestie »

Hello there,
We are about to order some of these from you but wold like to know, do you have a supply of the pipe also??
~Anthony~
~Ex Pat Kiwi now living in Salt Lake City, Utah
P Ledbetter

Post by P Ledbetter »

Hi Utahwestie,

I don't but it's something I have been thinking about doing.
Patrick
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Patrick has his heart in the right place and making a go at be a new supplier in the hobby. I know this product and it well made. Pricing is right and has been use in the hobby with great success , well made and strong. I can't wait to see the blow downs, if there the same as before they will be fantastic. Way to go Patrick. and welcome to the hobby as a supplier. Most important for people to know is this was a existing products and not copy or sent over seas to be made. This would have been lost to the hobby if Patrick did not buy it. Thank You

Steve Alley
Allen Models
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

To all out there, I meet with Patrick this past weekend at LALS meet and seen his display, It was quite nice and full of goodies. New to the supply world of Live Steam and is doing a fantastic job. So I highly recommend him to the hobby and he will be a great asset to us all. Good going Patrick and may the Rail Gods bless you and your business to grow and be profitable. New Team Mate.

Steve Alley
Allen Models of Nevada and new friends.
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Just wonder is you are coming out with you tubing size and wall thickness. In a chart form. This would show for 5/16 tubing size straight threads that can be use. I have found in the past plumping a injector and using 5/16 model pipe the wall thickness need to be thicker to except the model pipe do to the tread dep is so deep that the tubing brakes easily. "Hate it when that happens". Steve