Allen Models Train meet in May

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Allen Models Train meet in May

Post by Steve Alley »

Hi all, I will be attending the SVLS Sacramento Valley Live Steam meet on May 19-20 and also the LALS Los Angles Live Steamer Meet in May 26-29
So if you what or need parts to be deliver to these events please call or e-mail me at the contact button on the site. www.allenmodels.com Also please don't wait until the last day to get your order in. Thank You all. Keep Steaming, Steve Alley
Marty_Knox

Re: Allen Models Train meet in May

Post by Marty_Knox »

Gee, Steve, when I first saw this I thought you were holding a special meet just for Allen Locomotives!
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Me too. 'Should be done!
~RN
gwilson0704

Post by gwilson0704 »

Glad your coming to LALS for the Spring Meet. I think it's great when vendors show up with some of their products and meet cust.
Thanks
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Just for all to know, yes I am going to the LALS meet. but will not have a booth, do to that I have to sign up for taxes and all that mess. You got questions I will be floating around, Hopefully I will be bring my American to run. So look for the Phoenix #17 Should be easy to find, Me that's another question. Should be wearing my Allen Models T shirt. Still If you order something for me to bring to you call before May 24
Steve
kc6uvm

Post by kc6uvm »

Looking forward to being at LALS for the full meet. See you there.
George J. Becker
Lancaster, CA (formerly of Shandon, CA)
Model railroading is fun but the work expands proportionately to the track gauge.
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Trip to LALS meet was fantastic, meet a lot of you customers out there and new young group. I hung out with them and gave them Idea on machining, fit and finish, plumping. Just pasting it forward and giving back. A lot of Allen Loco's there, always good to see. I got to build on myself soon. Funny I have built 15 engines in 17 years and never a Allen Loco. But wait I am working on a new project or two or four. There going to be in the line I hope in a few years. I am developing slowly a 0-6-0 with Walcharts valve gear. Main driven off the last driver. I hope to standardize this to work also as a kit form for the Ten Wheeler and the Mogul. The 2-8-0 has the baker and it fine. Just to spice it up. We are coming out with Tender Tank Kits also, more later.

Steve Alley
Allan Models of Nevada
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Looks like the Tunnel cut and Trestle engine what to run again. May be to Golden Gate meet soon. Need to fine dates for there meets. Anyone out there can give me dates, I would appreciate it. Thank You.
Steve Alley
Allen Models of Nevada