Ma & Pa Bobber caboose ****NO LONGER AVAILABLE****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

Ma & Pa Bobber caboose ****NO LONGER AVAILABLE****

Post by OddDuck »

I hate to do it, but I have to sell the bobber caboose I was working on to raise some cash. It is loosely based on a Maryland and Pennsylvania bobber, with the exception that it has C B &Q journal pedestals (in bronze, I did the castings and machining). It is not finished, but all it would take is some details and it would be ready to run. It includes finished wheels and axles, so pretty much ready to roll.
I am willing to deliver in the New England area, to save shipping, provided payment is made in advance. I take Paypal, I would be willing to consider a check. I can take detail pics if needed.
Here's a link to the build thread: http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/vie ... 3&t=104756
The gauge is 7 1/4", scale is 1/8th scale.
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Re: Ma & Pa Bobber caboose

Post by OddDuck »

I suppose a price would help. $750
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Here's some pics I took a few days ago. As seen in the pictures, I am including a few detail parts, some poling pockets, the lantern ( it's just plastic but is more or less the right scale...) and an unfinished dummy coupler for the end that doesn't have one.
Attachments
IMAG0479_1.jpg
IMAG0480_1.jpg
IMAG0481_1.jpg
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

I will be taking this off the market in one week. As of Monday, April 23rd, it will no longer be for sale.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

The caboose is off the market.