As promised more goodies for sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

As promised more goodies for sale

Post by Postwarbob »

First item is RR warehouse double ram axel pump. Brand new (pump and ready to install. Also inc are the rods that operate the rams. They will need maching and I am including the prints for them and the ecccentics .( not inc) and I never Never got one for pump ?? The price on this is 425.00 (What I paid ) and that includes shipping.
Next Item is a pair of Little engines tender frames. Mike has gone back into manufacturing of these frames. Very nice quality and easy to assemble. I believe I have a print for this which I will locate and ship with frames . It attaches at 4 rails with Channel iron. I am also including the draw bar casting , They show them being used on the Northern's , Hudsons, Pacifics and Atlantic's. Not sure if the can be used on Moguls and 0-6-0 's .Rrice will include castings but shipping will be based on buyers Zip Code. Price for frames are 275.00 which includes draw bar casting. PS I have 2 sets of these castings.
Attachments
DSCN8438.JPG
DSCN8439.JPG
DSCN8441.JPG
DSCN8442.JPG
DSCN8443.JPG
DSCN8445.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: As promised more goodies for sale

Post by Postwarbob »

This pump was made for the Mikado That RR Supply marketed . I forgot to mention that when we installed one on our Hudson and it kept the boiler full without the injector working..
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

I am Dropping the price of this pump to 400.00 and still shipping for free. Need the money for dental work. OH what fun life is. LOL.
theg8nw

Post by theg8nw »

PM sent
Plan your work, work your plan.
www.measurementandmachine.com
Postwarbob

Re: As promised more goodies for sale "SOLD"

Post by Postwarbob »

Frames and pumps have been sold. Might have one more set of frames coming up and 1 more pump in the future. Depends on what I decied to get finished . Thanks for all the interest and Questions. Bob..........
Postwarbob

Re: For Sale double ram Axel Pump and LE tender frames

Post by Postwarbob »

I have decieded to sell my remaning axle pump and the last set of tender frames I have. On the tender frames I do not have the casting for the draw bar pocket. Mike V he said he was fabricating them due to the high cost of casting them. Don't know if Jesse will have them cast since he now owns the business. The axel pump is RR Warehouses and It is a double plunger. Pump is RTR but Blades need machinig and there are no eccentric cams inc. Prints are inc. Price for pump will be 400.00 and includes shipping. Tender frame are 250.00 plus shipping to your Zip code. Thanks Bob........
Postwarbob

Re Remaning Tender frames and axel pump for sale****

Post by Postwarbob »

Go to bottom of listing
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:03 pm First item is RR warehouse double ram axel pump. Brand new (pump and ready to install. Also inc are the rods that operate the rams. They will need maching and I am including the prints for them and the ecccentics .( not inc) and I never Never got one for pump ?? The price on this is 425.00 (What I paid ) and that includes shipping.
Next Item is a pair of Little engines tender frames. Mike has gone back into manufacturing of these frames. Very nice quality and easy to assemble. I believe I have a print for this which I will locate and ship with frames . It attaches at 4 rails with Channel iron. I am also including the draw bar casting , They show them being used on the Northern's , Hudsons, Pacifics and Atlantic's. Not sure if the can be used on Moguls and 0-6-0 's .Rrice will include castings but shipping will be based on buyers Zip Code. Price for frames are 275.00 which includes draw bar casting. PS I have 2 sets of these castings.
Frank6276

Re: As promised more goodies for sale ****SOLD****

Post by Frank6276 »

PM sent.
Frank6276
Postwarbob

Re: As promised more goodies for sale ****SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

Getting rid of last tender frame. Some machining done. ( Where channel iron rails bolt on. Don't have another draw bar pocket . Mike said he was frabricating them from steel due to high foundry cost. Might check with New owner Jessee at Little Engines now in Washington State. A copy of assembly print is inc. Price including shipping is 250.00
Postwarbob

RLE tender frames & RR Supply Axel driven WTR. pump

Post by Postwarbob »

BUMP
These Items are still available. I had 2 sets of each to sell. Thanks Bob......
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Still avaliable Bob........