Railroad Supply Price List effective OCT 1st

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Mikadoguy

Railroad Supply Price List effective OCT 1st

Post by Mikadoguy »

Here is the new Railroad Supply Price List that is Effective of October 1st 2018.

I'm still working on few things on our price list but it is the most update price list. We are having problems with your web guy updating our website, So i will be continuing my work our new website once i complete the price list.

Thanks again for your continued support in our hobby.

Steve
Mikadoguy

Re: Railroad Supply Price List effective OCT 1st

Post by Mikadoguy »

I cant seem to Upload the price list. Its 36KB too big. If you would like a copy of the new price list message me with your e mail address and ill be sure to send you one. Thanks

Steve
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

Fixed the problem. Here is Part 1
Attachments
RRSC Price List 1.pdf
(482.09 KiB) Downloaded 551 times
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

Part 2
Attachments
RRSC Price List 2.pdf
(172.65 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

For those who have downloaded the new price list. If you see yellow highlighted areas, just means i still need to update the pricing on those parts. I'm hoping to have everything done in a few more weeks at which point i will provide the latest updated prices list.

Please note that this his taken a lot of time and i hope all of you will find it easier to use then previous catalogs. For example, diesel detail parts, i have gone through everything in our inventory and posted every individual part with price for those looking to detail their diesels. I have also added back the accessories for the live steam engines and freight cars. As we continue the big push on our USRA Heavy Mikado, we will be adding the builder options on style of valve gear, Trailing truck and pilot trucks. Also more detail parts for the steam engine will listed as we go forward to include low water alarm and double boiler check valves and we will be bring back our safeties.

Thanks again

Steve
squirrel22

Post by squirrel22 »

Hello Mike, I need to purchase 4 spring equalizer beams and four brake hanger brackets with the equalizer bracket for the heavy Mikado. My address is; Hiltner Machine Inc. 2605 160th Street West, Suite 103, Rosemount,Mn. 55068. Please let me know total price with shipping and I will send payment. Thank you, Tom
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

I ll get on this Tom and send you a message.

Target date of catalog, price list and new website to be launched DECEMBER 15. I'm putting the finishing touches on a few sections here and there.

I have seen previews of the new website and i'm really happy how everything is coming together. I hope all will be pleased as well.

Steve