New 2019 Pricing! & Changes

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

SPSteam2491

New 2019 Pricing! & Changes

Post by SPSteam2491 »

I am excited to announce new 2019 pricing for the popular ride astride car kits for 1.5" scale! The price has been reduced from $250 to $200 a kit! This is the 6' version of the car and for pictures and descriptions, please see the following thread: http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/vie ... 0&t=106731

In 2018, I was able to stock kits ready for sale but because of new machines in the shop (and more kid toys), my storage for these kits has disappeared. I will still be producing kits but only on an as needed basis. If you are interested in a kit, please PM me and I will add you to a waiting list. No checks will be collected until the kits are ready to go to production and the checks/money collected won't be cashed until the kits are ready to ship.

I do have 7 kits cut and ready to ship out ASAP but after those 7 are gone, they won't be scheduled to run again until 2020!

And stayed tuned for the next offering, PFE reefers in 1½" and 1" scale! http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/vie ... 3&t=107242
Thanks
John LaFavor
Pacific Design Shops
prlawiii

Re: New 2019 Pricing! & Changes

Post by prlawiii »

Do you have any of the 5' kits in stock? What is the price on those, or going to be on those? If that I s what we want, should we put our name on a list?
Thanks,
Herman
Just starting an Allen Mogul
renewing a Marie Estelle
Benjamin Maggi

Post by Benjamin Maggi »

I too am interested in another 5' kit.
"One cannot learn to swim without getting his feet wet." - Benjamin Maggi
- Building: 7.25" gauge "Sweet Pea" named "Catherine"
Benjamin Maggi

Post by Benjamin Maggi »

Any kits left?
"One cannot learn to swim without getting his feet wet." - Benjamin Maggi
- Building: 7.25" gauge "Sweet Pea" named "Catherine"
SPSteam2491

Post by SPSteam2491 »

I do have 6' kits in stock and ready to ship. Another area where I focused on improving in the last couple months was shipping. These kits now ship for $75 anywhere in the continental US.

I don't have 5' kits yet as I have been busy focusing on the reefer kits. Once they are complete I will bring those to production sometime around late summer early fall.
Thanks
John LaFavor
Pacific Design Shops