ODF 2.5" scale link and pin couplers

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

ODF 2.5" scale link and pin couplers

Post by OddDuck »

Well, here's a hundred pounds of bronze going into the mail! I still have a bunch of my new 2.5" scale link and pin couplers ready to go. I have 3 sets with the bolt cast in, the rest are plain shank, they will have to be drilled and tapped for the draft gear of your choice. I have 6 sets of those. These are rough castings, they will need to be cleaned up by the purchaser. Price per set is $75, plus shipping. I can fit quite a few sets in a flat rate box. Pm me if you want them.
Oh, I also have 3 sets of not-so-perfect , they have shrink defects where they were attached to the gate. They should be fine to use, I'm not sure however, so those sets are only $40 per set. For reference, each pair is a little over 5 pounds of bronze, and to purchase replacement metal it would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 a pound. You do the math, they are too good to remelt, but not good enough to sell at full price.
Attachments
IMG_20190923_142518522.jpg
IMG_20190923_141858476_HDR.jpg
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Re: ODF 2.5" scale link and pin couplers

Post by OddDuck »

The three less-than-perfect sets have been spoken for.
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Re: ODF 2.5" scale link and pin couplers

Post by OddDuck »

All sold. I will be doing another run fairly soon, if you want a set or two before then let me know.