For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, gwrdriver
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm
- Location: Northern Oregon
It would be interesting to see construction documentation on the materials and procedures used.
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:26 pm
- Location: New Jersey
It Doesn't say what type of flues it has
ALLWAYS OPERATING MY TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER USING AUTOMATIC AIR BRAKES
- Posts: 6969
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Relisted from $3,200 to $2,880 and it sold.
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 am
- Location: Springtown, Texas
I bought it because it was just too cheap to pass up! If someone needs an LE Pacific boiler let me know.