Odds and ends from ODF

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

Re: Odds and ends from ODF

Post by OddDuck »

Just in time for Christmas! Had a table at the local model train show this past weekend, did reasonably well, still have a bunch of signs left over.
The train show is over, so here's what I have in stock. These are all painted, by the way.
First up, I have 5 of my "Station 1 Mile" signs, $25 each.
Next, 4 oval PRR oval crossing signs, $35 each, 2 oval New Jersey variants, $35 each.
Next, 3 PRR "hatchet" yard limit signs, $30 each. Sorry, no "flying vees at the moment.
Next, "Caution"signs, $25 each, I have 6 Bridge and 5 railroad ones. I also have 2 restricted speed signs based on the same sign, $25 also.
Next, 4 keystone whistle post "candy bars", $10 each.
And last, I still have 2 double sided RPO "watch out for the mailbag" signs, $10 each.
Thank you everyone for your support, I appreciate it!
Attachments
IMG_20211120_092426224~2.jpg
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Yard limits and white crossing signs are spoken for...
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

All crossing signs are spoken for...
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

I still have a bunch of signs in stock, pm me if you are interested in them, these are all ready to roll, order soon and you can probably get them by Christmas ( hint hint, they make great presents!).
Okay, here's what I have:
1: seven (7) PRR "Caution-Bridge" signs, $25 per
2: five (5) PRR "Caution-Railroad" signs, $25 per
3: six (6) "Station" signs, $25 per
4: two (2) "Restricted Speed" signs, $25 per
5: three (3) UP "flying V" yard limits, $30 per
I also have a bunch of keychains available, and for two of them part of the price will be donated to New England Steam Corporation to help with the restoration of Maine Central #470. First is my PRR keystone whistle post keychain, $3 per, I have at least 25 or 30. Second is the 470 logo keychain, $4 each, and $1 goes to NESCO. Third, and this is a cool one, #470's builders plate, $5 each with $1 going to NESCO. I will be casting the full size ones sometime in the coming year.
I am going to attach a picture of the keychains, there should be pics of the other signs earlier in this thread.
So, if you are interested, please let me know!
Attachments
IMG_20211212_150118458~2.jpg
IMG_20211212_150243458~2.jpg
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

Do you have any "Do not flush ..." placards?
Too many things going on to bother listing them.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

No, I've thought about doing one a few times, but there are a bunch of printed reproductions out there so I didn't think they would sell very well.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Restricted signs spoken for, two each of the other signs as well...
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Using your talents to help support the Maine Central 470 restoration is a great example of how each hobbyist can get behind the full size restoration of their choice. We(ll) done, Duck Quixote!
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Only 1 "Caution-RR" sign left...
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Caution-RR sold out...
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

I am running a sale on my signs for the rest of the summer, it's $5 off all the signs I have in stock. I currently have about a half dozen each of my "Caution" signs, and a half dozen or so of the "station" signs. My step stakes are included in this as well, I still have a pile of the PRR keystone whistle post step stakes ready to go. The signs are currently $20 per, and the step stakes are $15 a pair per, plus shipping, of course. I will be casting more signage in the near future, including my newer versions that I don't think I have posted for sale yet. PM me if you are interested!