1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

jdorn

1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve ****SOLD****

Post by jdorn »

I have for sale a pair (right and left) unused Okadee blowdown valves. I bought these with intention to use on a 1.5" mikado I was building, but have switched gears to a 2.5" RGS20. Now its time to get rid of some old stuff to drum up money for the beautiful Monitor injectors that Anthony is making. I would like to sell them for $500 for the pair. There is only one little issue I see. The arm on one of them has a small defect on the lettering. If you do it carefully, I'm sure it could be polished out. Feel free to message me any offers. I also have more pictures that I can send.

Thanks,
Jesse Dorn
Attachments
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6913.JPG
Highiron

Re: 1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve

Post by Highiron »

Pm sent
jdorn

Re: 1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve **Pending**

Post by jdorn »

jdorn wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:44 am I have for sale a pair (right and left) unused Okadee blowdown valves. I bought these with intention to use on a 1.5" mikado I was building, but have switched gears to a 2.5" RGS20. Now its time to get rid of some old stuff to drum up money for the beautiful Monitor injectors that Anthony is making. I would like to sell them for $500 for the pair. There is only one little issue I see. The arm on one of them has a small defect on the lettering. If you do it carefully, I'm sure it could be polished out. Feel free to message me any offers. I also have more pictures that I can send.

Thanks,
Jesse Dorn
jdorn

Re: 1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve

Post by jdorn »

These are pending payment receipt. Still working on adjusting the heading.
jdorn

Re: 1.5" Okadee Blow Down Valve **SOLD**

Post by jdorn »

These are sold. Thank you.