Products availability update

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

Products availability update

Post by Highiron »

This is an update to all of my customers existing and Future. as many of you know I have a serious eyesight problem that over the past six months had taken a turn for the worse not allowing me to be able to do small machine work and detail Parts in the shop. I have undergone a series of surgeries over the last two months with the last one being just a few days ago. There has been a complication from this last surgery that is going to delay recovery and full use of my left eye. I will get back to work in the shop just as soon as I can but it's going to be at a minimum 5 more weeks before they can even try to fit me with glasses. I ask for your patience and understanding while I do what I have to do to save my eyesight to once again continue to enjoy the Hobby and make detail parts for all my customers and Friends. I have no problem selling items that are currently in stock and that are already cast but at this time I am unable to do wax injection and small machine work to produce parts but expect to get back into the swing of things sometime mid to late January. Thank you all for your understanding and I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Mike Venezia
The Bavkshop
makinsmoke

Re: Products availability update

Post by makinsmoke »

Mike,
In these crazy times we have been reminded, sometimes cruelly, of the importance of our health and those around us.

You take all the time you need and get better soon.

Thank you for all the terrific things you have made and sold to us over the years.

My very best,
Brian
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Mike:
I wish you a successful recovery. Not fun stuff to endure.
Take care of yourself first.
RussN
E6s 68

Post by E6s 68 »

Mike,
Hope you are doing better. All the best to you in your recovery.
WK
Andypullen

Post by Andypullen »

HeyMike,

If you need anything, let me know.

Andy
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.
Santafescotty60

Post by Santafescotty60 »

Hi Mike my brother has had a lot of issues with his Eyes too... It Sucks to get old some days. hang in there, Scotty
Benjamin Maggi

Post by Benjamin Maggi »

Hope things work out with your eyes. If you don't have them, life is so much more difficult.
"One cannot learn to swim without getting his feet wet." - Benjamin Maggi
- Building: 7.25" gauge "Sweet Pea" named "Catherine"