Pyle generators from Australia

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Greg_Lewis

Pyle generators from Australia

Post by Greg_Lewis »

Just thought I'd let you guys know about an ad I saw in the Australian Model Engineering magazine for Pyle MO6 and K2 dummy generators at very reasonable prices, $203 and $114 USD respectively, from Australia:

http://dncsystems.dynalias.com/minirail/

I don't know anything about this company.... just passing along the info.

By the way, I encourage everyone to subscribe to Australian Model Engineering magazine. The Australians make some amazing stuff and the magazine contains lots of construction articles and resources I don't see in US publications.
Greg Lewis, Prop.
Eyeball Engineering — Home of the dull toolbit.
Our motto: "That looks about right."
Celebrating 35 years of turning perfectly good metal into bits of useless scrap.
Dan_M

Re: Pyle generators from Australia

Post by Dan_M »

Something seems fishy here. The pictures of many of their products look like they are from several vendors (Locoparts, Superscale, Moes, etc.). Wonder if they are resellers.

I should have read the home page. They are importers.
Greg_Lewis

Post by Greg_Lewis »

Dan_M wrote:Something seems fishy here. The pictures of many of their products look like they are from several vendors (Locoparts, Superscale, Moes, etc.). Wonder if they are resellers.

I should have read the home page. They are importers.

Yes, Dan. According to the home page they import many of their items from other suppliers. The downloadable price list clearly states "The following Products are from Super Scale in Grover Beach California."
Greg Lewis, Prop.
Eyeball Engineering — Home of the dull toolbit.
Our motto: "That looks about right."
Celebrating 35 years of turning perfectly good metal into bits of useless scrap.
Superberky1204

Post by Superberky1204 »

I just looked at the site and there are some parts from L.S. Mfg. Prices are double plus. Sure glad I have most of what I need. Bruce