Info needed, please Help

This forum is for Internal Combustion Engines such as Hit 'n Miss, Throttle Goverened One Lungers etc. Repair, Machining, Operation, Buy/Sell/Trade of these engines are all topical.

Moderator: Harold_V

Chris J

Info needed, please Help

Post by Chris J »

As most of you know i am a Drag Saw Collector, I have alot of info on Wade, Vaughan, Multnomah. But I need more information on them as well as others.

Info Needed On:

Ottawa drag saws
Witte drag saws
Hercules drag saws
Phillips drag saws

Atkins drag saws
Timber Wolf drag saws
Beaver drag saws

and on any others that I forgot to mention that you hve information on.

Any info you have on these drag saws, advertisements, specifications, owners/oporators manuels, origional paper work, photo copies of origional paper work, Information as of the years they were produced and cost of it new.

If you have any info on these or other drag saws, i would be greatly appreciative on getting it from you, you can send me a privite e-mail though this site telling me what you have and i will get you my snail mail address so you can ship it to me, if you want money for your info or for shipping, tell me over an e-mail please.

You can e-mail me through this link:

http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/pri ... ost&u=5578

Thank you for any info you will provide me with, i am working on writing an informative book all about drag saws, i want to get as many brands as i can into it, so i need alot of information. Thanks for everything,

Sincerly, Chris