Looking for CNC Milling Services

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

toddalin

Looking for CNC Milling Services

Post by toddalin »

I am looking for someone to mill spacers for me. These are cut from 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" aluminum bar stock and are 5.5" long x 1" x 1". The hole is 1/4-20 and the slots are 5/16" x 1.3" long. Front and rear curves are 1" and 1/2" diameter, respectively. I would provide a sample for replication.

I am looking for prices on a quantity of 50 -100 pieces. I am in the Orange County, CA area, and would be nice if no shipping was involved (I'll pick up.) I was paying $12 each in quantities of 100, but my vendor is no more.

We also do a ribbed version and I have/would provide the tool that cuts the ribs in one pass. We paid an additional $3 for these but only need a few at a time.

And we do a ball milled version, that was an additional $2.

These are all of a "scotchbrite finish.

If there is anyone interested in providing these, please respond.

http://headerbracket.com/index.html

Thanks.

Todd