Seeking home machinists for short run projects

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

dyoung

Seeking home machinists for short run projects

Post by dyoung »

Hi Everyone,

I run a modest historical reproduction shop. Occassionally we have need of machinsts. If you are intersted in taking on short projects from time to time, please let me know.

--most runs consist of about 5-10 pieces
--Most pieces arent much bigger than 3 x 3 inches.
--We work with bronze, brass, aluminum.
--We can send actual models or prints to you.

Please email me if youre interested.

Thanks!
jbmachine

Home machine shop from garage

Post by jbmachine »

My Name is Jerid Brumley with JB Machine, If there is anything that you need as far as parts to be machined please let me know. I offer fast turn around time.

Thank you for your time
Jerid Brumley
JB MACHINE
www.jb-machine.com
10300 Quail Meadow
San Antonio, Texas 78230
Phone Number 210 693-7186
Fax Number 866 431-8830
Mark Hockett

Post by Mark Hockett »

I also specialize in small run production and prototyping. Here is my web site with contact info,
http://www.islandtechent.com/

I also do in-house anodizing for your aluminum parts
Mark Hockett
mjcaulk

Quick turn shop available

Post by mjcaulk »

I am a one man shop with quite a bit of machining capability. We offer manual mill/lathe, surface grinding, 3 axis CNC Mill, 4 axis wire EDM and Sinker EDM. We can also do all of your modeling and detailing of your parts. Please give me a call and let me know if I can help. Send me an email and I will send you a flyer containing equipment list and capabilities.

Mike

503-860-0065
caulkfabandtool@hughes.net
PixMan

Post by PixMan »

Dad & I have an extremely well-tooled 16x40 lathe and Bridgeport. He's retired and has all day to piddle around with such projects. Feel free to shoot me anything! :)

kenm10759@gmail.com