Chaski News and Support Request

Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: Harold_V, websterz, GlennW

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Chaski News and Support Request

Post by Marty_Escarcega » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 am

All please take a moment to review the Chaski News and support request at the very top of the forums for a message from our site owner.
He has supported the site and done his best to maintain it for many years on his own nickle with few advertisements to try and generate a little revenue to help. The minimal advertising is not generating much if any revenue. Several requests have been made by YOU the users to make the site provide a better experience. So, Mike is asking for some help to accomplish that soon by the way of donations and possibly a different advertising revenue source. If you enjoy the site and can spare a few dollars, I'm sure it will be appreciated. More soon....

I want to thank Mike for his support to the hobbyist metalworking community all these years by keeping this site going and to the moderators for their voluntary help, and most importantly to you the users, for it is the great exchange of information which we all benefit as a way to learn and share thoughts and ideas about this hobby.

Kindest regards,
Marty Escarcega
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"

GlennW

Re: Chaski News and Support Request

Post by GlennW » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 am

I'd like to thank Mike, Marty, and Harold for all of their efforts to keep this site up and running.
Glenn

Operating machines is perfectly safe......until you forget how dangerous it really is!

Magicniner

Post by Magicniner » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 am

GlennW wrote:I'd like to thank Mike, Marty, and Harold for all of their efforts to keep this site up and running.
+1
I have a PayPal account with a few bucks in float so I've thrown that in the hat.
How much is required on a yearly basis to keep the wolf from the door?

- Nick

John Evans

Post by John Evans » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 am

I'm in also.
www.chaski.com