Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.
Moderators: Harold_V, websterz, GlennW
- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 pm
- Location: Woodinville, Washington
So I,decided to host a metalheads fall meetup in September, and asked everyone to bring a chair or two. Here is what one of our local metal worker guys from Boeing is bringing as a chair to the meet-up:
Moderator - Grand Scale Forum
Motive power : 1902 A.S.Campbell 4-4-0 American - 12 5/8" gauge, 1955 Ottaway 4-4-0 American 12" gauge
Ahaha, Retirement: the good life - drifting endlessly on a Sea of projects....
- Posts: 3241
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:05 pm
- Location: Northern Nevada
Today's solutions are tomorrow's problems.
- Posts: 7356
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm
- Location: Florida
One of the problems with being able to weld is failing to appreciate all the possibilities.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 am
I'm trying to figure out if it's ironic or logical to use slugging wrenchs as beer holders.
Very cool and someone put a great deal of thought into that Glenn.
- Posts: 6777
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Would you wrench your back on that?
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 am
- Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I think you want to wear long pants. Getting torqued when you don't expect it and all. Wonder where he got so many wrenches without breaking the bank?
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm
- Location: Northern Oregon
There are 123 tools boxes out there each missing one wrench!