Induma Milling Machine Manuals

Discussion on all milling machines vertical & horizontal, including but not limited to Bridgeports, Hardinge, South Bend, Clausing, Van Norman, including imports.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

gcarsen

Induma Milling Machine Manuals

Post by gcarsen »

From previous postings on Induma mills, it is apparant that there is a demand for manuals for them!
After Sydney's request, I dug mine out of the files, both manuals. the stock 1-s, and the supplement for the varidrive head. I have them copied into a pdf format and any one who want a copy i can forward a set to them. I have one more component drawing to get copied, its about 2 by 3 foot and it is the cross section of the vari head.
this way you do not have to pay the flea bay prices for a photo copied set!
Grant
41_Sidney

Re: Induma Milling Machine Manuals

Post by 41_Sidney »

Grant

Just want to thank you again for all the help.

Paul
gclark94560

Post by gclark94560 »

Gcarson - I just bought and moved an Induma 1-S mill. It's in my shop but not hooked up yet.

Any chance I can get you to email me the .pdf of the manual. It would be a tremendous help! :D

gclark@taiko.us
cigarlvr82

Post by cigarlvr82 »

Is there any way possible that you might be able to send that manual my way? One of these mills followed me home today and although I can probably get by without the manual it sure would be nice to have.

jeff
banjoblast

Post by banjoblast »

Hi, I have just bought an Induma S 1 vertical mill. I would love if you could get me a manual. It's serial number 4195 I believe. Thanks so very much.
My email is mesadirt@earthlink.net
Last edited by banjoblast on Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry_H

Post by Jerry_H »

Grant, you're a popular guy!

Jerry
www.chaski.com
rocbyter

Post by rocbyter »

Hi I just bought a induma s1 mill. If the manual is still available would it be possible to get a copy thanks Bill.
Demon

Post by Demon »

Hi Gerry any chance I could get a copy of these manuals.

demoncreations@gmail.com
Demon

Post by Demon »

Sorry Grant

For some reason I had thought that inread your name as Gerry.

Picking up new milling machine today. Will be nice to get it home and the refurbishing. Soon I will be back building CNC milling machines and tables.
L98fiero

Post by L98fiero »

Grant;
If you still have the Induma manual, I'd appreciate a copy, I'm going to look at a mill that has been in storage for a long time and would just like some information on them. I think, from the pictures I've seen, it is probably a 1-S.

LaVerne (lkarras at rogers dot com)
scammell4199

Post by scammell4199 »

Hello Grant,

I have just bought an Induma 1S and would be very appreciative if you could email me the manual aswell.

My email address is: scammell4199@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance, Richard
Largo

Post by Largo »

I also have PDF versions of the 1-S manual and a color sales brochure, but have no site to post them to. VintageMachinery.org is not yet allowing European manufacturers.

For those of you that may be interested, there is a very detailed multi-page website posting about the complete restoration of one of these mills:

http://www.cambouis.com/bloc-notes/2009 ... -01-19.htm

The only problem is that it's in French. What I did was to run each of the pages through Google Translate and then saved the resulting files/pages to create a folder for later viewing. Bit of a PIA, but a fantastic resource.

Brian