Ziegler Tools - Atlanta, GA

This forum is intended for users to share places/vendors/surplus centers etc., to visit of machining/metalworking interest. Please be sure to list Name of the venue, City & State, Operating hours, a review and a web link if possible. The intent is so that those planning a trip or visiting your area might be interested in visiting!

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

revrnd

Ziegler Tools - Atlanta, GA

Post by revrnd »

I might be in the Atlanta next spring & found this business surfing the 'net. Just wondering if anyone is familiar w/ the business? Is it worth stopping by to see what they have? In the past I've shopped @ Wholesale Tool in Charlotte NC.
Rick

Re: Ziegler Tools - Atlanta, GA

Post by Rick »

Ziegler has been around a long time. We used them at work for years, our experiance was really good. Havent used them much lately, business needs have changed. I have not been to thier establishment in person in a long time. But i would recommend them.
Rick

“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Unknown
Murphy's Law: " If it can go wrong it will"
O-Tool's Corollary: "Murphy was entirely too optimistic"
revrnd

Re: Ziegler Tools - Atlanta, GA

Post by revrnd »

Thanks Rick.

When I'm travelling to the States I'll price some items that I need & convert the prices to $US. Our dollar has taken a hit, so there might not be the deals :cry: