15" new build question

Discuss park gauge trains and large scale miniature railways having track gauges from 8" to 24" gauge and designed at scales of 2" to the foot or greater - whether modeled for personal use, or purpose built for amusement park operation or private railroading.

Moderators: Glenn Brooks, Harold_V

Forum rules
Topics may include: antique park gauge train restoration, preservation, and history; building new grand scale equipment from scratch; large scale miniature railway construction, maintenance, and safe operation; fallen flags; track, gauge, and equipment standards; grand scale vendor offerings; and, compiling an on-line motive power roster.
LIALLEGHENY

Re: 15" new build question

Post by LIALLEGHENY »

Rob, I can turn 22" diameter over the bed on one lathe, and up to 27" in the gap on another. I need 19+ for the 69" drivers in 3.2" scale. Yes I would be interested in the Hudson castings/part. PM me with any info you might have.

Jim, Checked out your facebook page and put in a request to join. Great page! I'll definitely be getting in touch with Jim Killen for the drawings. I was going to get in touch with you about your drawings and what you have for other NKP drawings regarding the Berk build. I would like to build my model as close to the prototype as possible.

Nyle