Ohlenkamp injector

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Howard Gorin

Re: Ohlenkamp injector

Post by Howard Gorin »

Time! There are two thing I can not make. I can not make less then one part. And I can not make time. I had two relatives who thought they could make time and they did time (in Jail) an occupational hazard in the legal? profession. Presently I am spending about eighteen hours a day working in my shop just trying to get things organized. I moved my residence about three months ago and spend more time at work than at home.
makinsmoke

Post by makinsmoke »

I do not understand why it is necessary to Fling
Poo when all we are trying to do here is share information.

"Good luck getting them"

This kind of comment makes me think less of the person saying it, and encourages me to spend my time elsewhere.

There are ways to communicate with each other without belittling or making negative comments about and to each other.
Trainman4602

Post by Trainman4602 »

Not fling POO Just stating something. Please plenty of POO has been flung at me over the years. I work hard at what I do and I'm not getting any younger in fact I'll be 70 on Saturday.

How many more years can I do this day after day. I have been working seven days a week just to keep up. I worked Christmas and new years while you guys were partying or singing Christmas song around the fire place.
ALLWAYS OPERATING MY TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER USING AUTOMATIC AIR BRAKES