Winton 2-6-0 1 1/2"

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

2-6-0mogul

Winton 2-6-0 1 1/2"

Post by 2-6-0mogul »

Need help in locating drawings for the 1 1/2" scale mogul. I have some but not all. Especially need one showing the front guide bar that presses down on the pony truck. My drawing shows the guide with an equalizer bar but I do not have the drawing for the equalizer bar so that I can fabricate it or how it attaches. Thanks. Bob P.
jtdute

Re: Winton 2-6-0 1 1/2"

Post by jtdute »

Bob,

Send me your email address through PM. I think I have what you need.
bobrauper

Post by bobrauper »

Hello Bob,
If you can't get it from Jeff, I have the print. However, it was a flame cut piece from Winton, and so the print contains few dimensions. You could scale it off the print if your copy would be full size. Call me or email, let's talk anyway. I'm just finishing my Winton 2-6-0 and wold love to compare notes... They are unique engines in many ways!
Bob Rauperstrauch
]480.753.9690
Tempe, AZ.
braup@cox.net
Astro.Mads

Post by Astro.Mads »

Hey Bob

I am building a Winton 2-8-0... I have plans for both the mogul and the consolidation digitized, and I think I have the sheet you need... I also have the contact info for the guy that owns the Winton line at the moment. If you need it.
Currently building a 1.5 inch scale Winton Consolidation 2-8-0.... very slowly lol....
bobrauper

Post by bobrauper »

Hello Astor Meds,
I can't speak for Bob P., but I would like to know how to access your digitized files. I have no prints at all of the tender or it's trucks. I came up with my own way of joining the tender shell to the frame, but I'd sure like to know what Winton had intended his builders to do. I have spoken with Bob P. and he will be needing prints of some kind in the future I suspect. Let us both know about access. Thanks!
Bob Rauperstrauch