Railroad supply

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

morbius

Railroad supply

Post by morbius »

Howdy All,

Been away for about 5 years and getting back into live steaming .... Was looking for Railroad Supply to get track down some parts for some items for Heavy Mikado and noticed they are gone and selling some stuff left.

Anyone know what happened ? Did someone take over take over ?

Cheers,
Roberto
Tim B Guenther

Re: Railroad supply

Post by Tim B Guenther »

Their Face Book page directs you to a new website they are working on: http://provalueinc.com/test/ That "test" page is working but the old site is "not found."
rrnut-2

Post by rrnut-2 »

Railroad Supply is still in business, not sure what is going on with the website, but I will find out. Steven was working on and finished the online catalog and that had been on the website.

Jim B
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

Roberto, I want to first apologize for the website being down. I'm trying my best get the website up and running again as quickly as possible. in the mean time please feel free to e mail me and I can assist you the best I can.

Stephen M. McClure
rrsclivesteam@yahoo.com

Please feel free to call the shop and talk to my Dad Mike. He is normally home from work at 6pm EST and anytime during the weekend. the number is 603-891-6411.

Our address:
Railroad Supply Company
12 Westray DR
Nashua, NH 03062

Again I'm trying my best to get the website back up and I apologize for the inconvenience this may has caused anyone.

Stephen McClure

morbius wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:36 pm Howdy All,

Been away for about 5 years and getting back into live steaming .... Was looking for Railroad Supply to get track down some parts for some items for Heavy Mikado and noticed they are gone and selling some stuff left.

Anyone know what happened ? Did someone take over take over ?

Cheers,
Roberto
morbius

Post by morbius »

Thank you so for the feedback !! Stephen, you need help getting the site running, drop me a message. More than happy to help, 30 plus years of web services and more.
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

Just wanted to let everyone know our new website I made is up and running. Still under construction but you are able to download our lastest completed catalog, price list, and order forms. I'm still adding a lot of things to the web site so just bare with me on that. . The like below will take you to our new website. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks

www.railroadsupply.com

Stephen McClure