SteveM wrote: ↑Tue May 05, 2020 1:09 pmEVERYTHING has a health issue.
You drink too much water and it can kill you.
I taught photography for 30 years and at the beginning of the semester I'd take the kids into the photo lab to show them around. I'd explain the print developer, fixer, etc. And then I'd make a few comments about safety. I'd then say that the most dangerous chemical we had in there was the dihydrogen monoxide. I'd say that more people have died from overexposure to dihydrogen monoxide than any other chemical on the planet. As their eyes widened, I'd wink and splash my hands in the print wash tray.