Florida Winter Meets

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

FLtenwheeler

Suppliers

Post by FLtenwheeler »

I here that Mike from Little Engines is planning on being at the Ridge Track and Largo. Scott from J&S Railcar will be down also. Are their any other suppliers planning on being at any of the Florida tracks?

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
mattmason

Tough Choices

Post by mattmason »

Looking at Manatee, Ridge, and Largo, which is the best to attend? I can probably only go to one (time reasons). Also, does Manatee have 4 3/4" guage and how much?

I have to make a plan before I go to the executive committee (of one, but she's important) to get permission.
BobbyT

Post by BobbyT »

Matt, Manatee does have a 4 3/4" track around Larry Smiths house, though I don't know the length.
Fred_V

Re: Suppliers

Post by Fred_V »

FLtenwheeler wrote:I here that Mike from Little Engines is planning on being at the Ridge Track and Largo. Scott from J&S Railcar will be down also. Are their any other suppliers planning on being at any of the Florida tracks?

Tim
Dave Barefield is coming.
Fred V
FLtenwheeler

Re: Suppliers

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Fred_V wrote:
FLtenwheeler wrote:I here that Mike from Little Engines is planning on being at the Ridge Track and Largo. Scott from J&S Railcar will be down also. Are their any other suppliers planning on being at any of the Florida tracks?

Tim
Dave Barefield is coming.
Fred V
Hi Fred

Just to show a little ignorance. Who is Dave Barefield and what does he have to offer?

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
BobbyT

Post by BobbyT »

I may be wrong, but I believe he makes some nice crossing signals.
Fred_V

Post by Fred_V »

and diesel detail parts. he's been there every year that i have. has the black and orange Denver Reo Grande diesel.
Fred