hi im a new guy

The Photo Album is a place for "Shop Shots" as well as pictures and descriptions of projects that we are working on. Show off your Shops, Machines, and your Projects!

Moderator: Harold_V

mr venom

hi im a new guy

Post by mr venom »

hi im new here how is everybody just thought id post some projects hope you all like them :D
did all the work my self with some help from some ol timers
JBodenmann

Re: hi im a new guy

Post by JBodenmann »

Hi Mr. Venom
Very cool! Them little choppers are really the most to say the least. Can't wait to see more. Post some of the extended axles we chatted about.
Jack
mr venom

Post by mr venom »

ok i will need to get a new end mill i have one but i need a back up :lol:
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Hey! Very creative. Got more info on your equipment and shop and you? You are what makes this all work. You a hammer and forge guy, or a cnc order-from-the -calogue-type? it all works if you do. Kudos, nice looking steeds all. TTFN (got a hat? :lol: )
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
mr venom

Post by mr venom »

im a metal craftsman and i built sandrails and lots of other toys i do all the work my self with a ol southbend lathe and a enco mill from JBodenmann who was a mentor and started me on my machining quest and i was never happy buying the stuff i could make better. thanx for the complments :D and i like this fourm because its a lot of people like me . 8)
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

mr venom wrote:im a metal craftsman and i built sandrails and lots of other toys i do all the work my self with a ol southbend lathe and a enco mill from JBodenmann who was a mentor and started me on my machining quest and i was never happy buying the stuff i could make better. thanx for the complments :D and i like this fourm because its a lot of people like me . 8)
Shop pictures please! :)
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"