LE 4-4-0 Project For Sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

hollahan

LE 4-4-0 Project For Sale

Post by hollahan »

7.5" gauge Little Engines 4-4-0 locomotive with steel boiler and copper flues. The locomotive is set up to be a coal burner. This locomotive is currently running on air and just needs some finishing touches and details to make it yours the way that you want it. The locomotive has an axle pump. I have all the blueprints for the locomotive so that you can finish it all. I also have two gondola style riding cars that need to be welded together that will come with the locomotive. They are about 5.5 ft. in length. I have one set of arch-bar trucks to complete the tender. I also have 32 aluminum wheels, 8 steel wheels, 12 steel axles, 4 steel axles with wheels, 13 aluminum side frames, and 8 bolsters that are aluminum for steel side frames into steel bolsters. I also have a steel frame track for locomotive to sit on and to be moved on.

I am asking $10,500 or best offer. Willing to ship at the buyers expense for shipping and crating thanks for taking the time to look.

Please see photos at http://discoverlivesteam.com/discoverfo ... /index.htm

Contact the buyer at lpfd778@gmail.com

Locomotive will be available at Ridge Lives Steamers February meet; email for dates.