Having fun at your club?

This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)

Moderator: Harold_V

chiloquinruss

Re: Having fun at your club?

Post by chiloquinruss »

Today was just a laid back train ride kinda day. It is our 'Fall Colors' meet with no work week, just running. So during this no work week the gang ballasted Central Station yard, laid three switches leading to the west end of Containerville and the TrackShop rebuilt half a dozen switches. So again with no 'work week' today was just a fun ride through the most beautiful Aspen Grove colors. Breath taking for sure. Going out again tomorrow so this time I'll try and get some pix, cause we all know, no pix it didn't really happen! :D Russ
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Having steamed at Train Mountain several times, your Work-Accomplished leaves me in awe.
Enjoy the ride.
~RN
chiloquinruss

Post by chiloquinruss »

So I get back from lunch and TODAY John and crew installed the first of the two new diamonds at Central Station, what a crew! The wind came up so the temp is 50 but the wind chill feels like it should be SNOWING! :D Russ
Harlock

Post by Harlock »

I think I enjoy the company the most. BSing with fine model engineers and seeing their creations.
Live Steam Photography and more - gallery.mikemassee.com
Product Development and E-Commerce, Allen Models of Nevada
chiloquinruss

Post by chiloquinruss »

"I enjoy the company the most" Me too! Almost every meet here is with a different crew. Some regulars but a lot of folks on an annual basis. The chatter in the steaming bays is always great. Russ