We all have a collection of favorite websites. Use this forum to post and share them!
Moderators: websterz, JackF
- Posts: 7912
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:04 pm
- Location: mid atlantic
Thanks. I liked it a lot. There are a few more videos of Ben and his mill/other projects I'll check too. What a guy he is!
- Posts: 4935
- Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 8:21 pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Wonderful, thank you.
Master Floor Sweeper
- Posts: 2422
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm
- Location: Northern Oregon
Fascinating video! Truly Old World Craftsmanship.
And safety practices...
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:05 pm
- Location: Elmwood, Wisconsin
I may make myself one of those turf tools. I have some silage forks that I really don't have a use for.
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:56 pm
- Location: Caldwell, Idaho
Great video, thanks for sharing. I love to see how things used to be done and the tools used to do them.