unique water pump

Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

earlgo

Re: unique water pump

Post by earlgo »

reubenT is correct, Tesla got put down by the big industrialists because as was mentioned, he was on the path to cutting their profits.
For inspiration one can read the book "Wizard: The Life And Times Of Nikola Tesla" (Citadel Press Book)May 1, 1998 by Marc Seifer. I was astonished at how much of the modern technology could be traced to Tesla's ideas.
As for free energy, how much solar power is not used on a daily basis? That goes for tidal power, too. The trick is to harness it with our mechanical and electrical devices that all have major conversion losses.
I am not a greenie but do see the possibilities that might happen.
As for the wild goose of perpetual motion, check with your local astronomer, that is perpetual enough for me, even though rumor has it, it eventually will slow down.
--earlgo
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.
John Hasler

Post by John Hasler »

earlgo writes:
reubenT is correct, Tesla got put down by the big industrialists because as was mentioned,
he was on the path to cutting their profits.

That's a common conspiracy theory. It's nonsense.
NP317

Post by NP317 »

ReubenT:
A serious Engineering question:
What system will you use to collect the free energy to help drive the water pump?
That seems to be the crux of your described system, and I am interested.
~RN
tornitore45

Post by tornitore45 »

My Anti-Gravity and Inertia Neutralisation machines are nearing the end of development promising faster than light travel for almost no cost, I'll be publishing full plans at just $100 ;-)
You can save money on direct marketing starting with a Bernard Madoff customer list.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

good lord...what a waste of electrons....
Too many things going on to bother listing them.
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Radient energy is a force we can't feel or see or measure with normal instruments because it's perfectly balanced, and yet it occupies all of space and has massive power potential just by unbalancing it a little.
OK - but if we can't measure with normal instruments, we need some kind of gizmo to interact with it. Typically, an experimenter discovers some effect and creates a theory to explain it. You are postulating the theory without evidence - fine, but it's not very interesting. The Higgs discovery falls into the latter category, but these are rare. Good luck.
SteveR
12x36 Enco Lathe, 9x42 Bridgeport, SMAW, O/A, Miller MIG w/gas, plasma
Not enough measuring tools...
1.5" Allen Models Consolidation on air.
1" FEF in progress
1" & 3/4" LE Projects
I'm thankful that metal is recyclable....
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

more waste of electrons
Too many things going on to bother listing them.
Magicniner

Post by Magicniner »

tornitore45 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:34 pm You can save money on direct marketing starting with a Bernard Madoff customer list.
With a name pronounced Made-Off I'm surprised he wasn't sussed earlier! ;-)

I'm not sure I need the list though, I already have 2 marks on this thread :D
earlgo

Post by earlgo »

John Hasler wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:42 am That's a common conspiracy theory. It's nonsense.
If it is non-sense, then why did Tesla's Laboratories in Colorado and on Long Island fail? Was he a crackpot or did his funding mysteriously disappear?

When I was in engineering school, (yeah, I know, hard to believe) there was no mention of Tesla in the EE courses I took. Edison, yes, Tesla, no. Guess who won the power transmission wars.
Every technology history student should at least read about Tesla.
My apologies for wasting electrons, whose orbits decay in a few hundred years, so aren't part of the perpetual motion theory. :?
--earlgo
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.
Magicniner

Post by Magicniner »

Tesla was a rubbish businessman, Edison was a ruthless git and a great businessman who stole and patented the inventions and ideas of others, and wasn't above spending money to rubbish the ideas and careers of the competition, that's why you read about Edison not Tesla, not some Nutjob conspiracy theory :D
Mr Ron

Post by Mr Ron »

John Evans wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:44 pm Build it and report back when it is in operation !
PS I have plans for a 200 MPG carburetor if we still used carbs !!
Remember the fish carburetor? It was claimed to be able to get 100 mpg. Supposedly a big car company like GM bought the rights to the invention and put it on the shelf so the public would not reap the benefits of good milage.
Mr.Ron from South Mississippi
John Hasler

Post by John Hasler »

earlgo
Guess who won the power transmission wars.

Westinghouse and Steinmetz.