"Last 24 hrs." button?

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

ronm

"Last 24 hrs." button?

Post by ronm »

I always used the digest format to see messages posted on all forums in the last 24 hr. Where is that now? I hope it's not gone...
Harold_V

Re: "Last 24 hrs." button?

Post by Harold_V »

ronm wrote:I always used the digest format to see messages posted on all forums in the last 24 hr. Where is that now? I hope it's not gone...
At the bottom of the index page, you'll find a box that permits selecting what is displayed. Make your option posts that are 1 day old. If you're lost. please contact me by private message and I'll walk you through it.

Harold
ronm

"posts since last visit""

Post by ronm »

OK, I finally saw that at the top of the page...that will work for my purposes. still can't find the one you mentioned at the bottom, Harold, but thanks for the reply. I can get by, maybe even better, 'cause it's sometimes 25 hr. before I get back to it...
Thanks-Ron in CO...
Harold_V

Re: "posts since last visit""

Post by Harold_V »

ronm wrote:OK, I finally saw that at the top of the page...that will work for my purposes. still can't find the one you mentioned at the bottom, Harold, but thanks for the reply. I can get by, maybe even better, 'cause it's sometimes 25 hr. before I get back to it...
Thanks-Ron in CO...
Interesting that it appears differently for you than it does for me. Moderators see things that others don't, so it's possible that would explain it. Fact is, I don't have one at the top!

Very pleased you found something that works for you, even if it's different from what I proposed. The important thing is that you find satisfaction.

We appreciate your patience in the matter and hope you're now as happy as could be! :lol:

Enjoy! The new software promises to be much more user friendly once we get a few bugs out.

Harold