Norfolk Southern Wreck (video)

Railfan General Discussion
NEW! - DIRECTLY POST YOUR RAILFAN PICTURES! For discussion and comments of any railroad related topic. No politics except as relates to railroading.

Moderators: othermoderator, moderator

Millhouse
Conductor

Norfolk Southern Wreck (video)

Postby Millhouse » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:15 pm

So fortunate there weren't any major injuries. Not steam related, but recent and pretty harrowing wreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oImJCaENt-E&fbclid=IwAR3FgrY1QTPwT5wPFy8vp2wELyPMlyNXwAiBJLTdq6qgvyXinMYmrdxRUoo

Mark D
Conductor

Re: Norfolk Southern Wreck (video)

Postby Mark D » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:16 am

Good video.
By the way, no need to apologize about not being steam - There is no rule in this forum that it has to be steam related. It is all railroad. Hand Cars, electric's, AMTRAK, anything goes. It has always been that way and it's only happenstance that it is mostly steam related.
Mark D.
Mark D. - The bottom of the information curve

John Bohon
Conductor

Re: Norfolk Southern Wreck (video)

Postby John Bohon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm

For the people living in that house I bet the pucker factor want through the roof every time a train passes from now on. There is no way I would ever live close to a railroad track. I have seen to many things happen. People think I am out of my mind because I will not get close to a crossing when a train is going by. This old boy is not taking any chances with those big heavy things.

Thanks for the video.

John Bohon

Return to “General Discussion”