Bob Seger and the Silver bullet Band

For discussions that drift from original topic.
An informal area for conversations, humor and observations that aren't necessarily strictly railroad related. No discussion of politics or religion. Ads are not permitted.

Moderators: othermoderator, moderator

Mark D
Conductor

Bob Seger and the Silver bullet Band

Postby Mark D » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:52 am

Coming soon, to a venue near you!
Or you already missed it.
I wasn't going to go, but my wife talked me into it.
Excellent! If you like Rock and Roll, you'll love the show.
Two and a half hours of non stop music done the way only Seger can do it. He hasn't lost a thing. All the energy and musical genius of twenty years ago, and mixes new material with the old favorites. He gave us twenty five songs and two double encores.
If there's a show coming near you, whoever you are, if you like music, you really shouldn't miss this one. Tickets are reasonable, and he won't let you down.
New shows are being added still, every few days since the ones he's done so far have all sold out. The show I was at was sold out long before show day, to a crowd of 17,500+
That was a week ago, Nov. 28.
Check for a show near you. There are many shows coming up, and more being added. Trust me, you don't want to miss it.
Mark D.
Mark D. - The bottom of the information curve

Mark D
Conductor

Re: Bob Seger and the Silver bullet Band

Postby Mark D » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:03 am

Yep, it's me again.
Anybody going to the last show?
Last show for the tour, and perhaps last show ever(?) is Deeeeeetroit Michigan! Joe Lewis Arena, next door to Cobo Hall, where Silver Bullet was recorded and launched him into the stratosphere.
March 13. End of the line, and last chance.
I'm planning to be there with a group of friends.
How 'bout you?
Also nearby for sightseers is the Mariners Church. Famous in Gordon Lightfoot lyrics, "...In a musty old hall in Detroit, they prayed. The church bell rang twenty nine times, for each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald..."
Tickets go on sale Saturday, February 17. (Tomorrow) 10:00 AM Eastern time.
So actually, if you don't see this post and act within the next nine hours, you're probably out of luck. It'll sell out within the first hour, if the previous shows are any indication.
There are rumors that another show might run on the 14th, but only rumors and probably untrue.
Nothing is advertised about it as of yet, anyway.
Big party at the Hard Rock Cafe nearby earlier, before the show.
Mark D.
Mark D. - The bottom of the information curve

Return to “Roundhouse discussions”